The Drive In Automotive
10 CNY MUST-DOs For The Car Nut
And there goes a week of peace and tranquility in the city. Welcome back traffic jams, honking and everyday metals. Although just a few days, we appreciate all the free time we can get. So here are our 10 must-dos you should have done during Chinese New Year as a car nut.
1. The breakfast drive. Exercise is important for your car. Take advantage of the clear roads, then reward the driver.
2. Toss that customary Lou Sang for a great new year to come. The great new car year!
3. Yum Cha. Malaysia’s favorite past time. Sit down, have a drink and chat with your peeps. Chose an interesting topic. Can you think of any?
4. Finish that project you have been putting off. The car is a moving object. If the battery is flat, it can’t be a car.
7. Do a road trip. Foodie trips are the most rewarding.
5. Cook Dinner. Eat Dinner. Together. You can’t cook your car parts. But you can certainly feast with car friends.
8. Clear the store room. Too many nostalgic exhausts, bumpers, suspension, etc. We all have them. Posters and stickers included!
6. Wash your car. After all you adventures, it deserves some love.
9. Pay a visit to Mother Nature. Appreciate her beauty, serenity and her delectable offerings.
10. Capture the creature that has been terrorizing your soft top.
After all that, I think we need another holiday from our holidays! But it's great to be back. We cannot stay away from precious metals for too long; or DID we?